We only work with fuel suppliers that meet these sustainability promises
• Waste and residue-based only
• No competition with food
• No direct or indirect land use change
• No deforestation or biodiversity loss
• No higher quality application possible
• Minimum of 75% co2-reduction
• No negative social or legal impacts
Our insetting process is verified by a third-party auditor
We will provide you with an official, externally verified CO2e reduction certificate. The certification is verified by independent auditors, who ensure the following criteria are met:
- Determining the desired CO2e emissions reduction volume of the client
- Facilitating the fuel switch to a sustainable alternative fuel
- Verification of the sustainability of the applied biofuels
- Verification of the facilitated fuel switch with biofuels
- Prevention of double counting
- Allocation of achieved CO2e reduction to clients
Discover the impact of sustainable shipping with GoodShipping!
Below you can find our Impact Report from 2021-2022, where we describe the journey towards our goal to accelerate the transition to decarbonised shipping.
Our latest impact report details the positive impact we have made over the past years across our key impact pillars. At GoodShipping we have always been committed to driving positive change in the shipping industry, and we are proud to showcase the progress we have made.