We only work with fuel suppliers that meet these sustainability promises
• Waste and residue-based only
• No competition with food
• No direct or indirect land use change
• No deforestation or biodiversity loss
• No higher quality application possible
• Minimum of 75% co2-reduction
• No negative social or legal impacts
Our insetting process is verified by a third-party auditor
We will provide you with an official, externally verified CO2e reduction certificate. The certification is verified by independent auditors, who ensure the following criteria are met:
- Determining the desired CO2e emissions reduction volume of the client
- Facilitating the fuel switch to a sustainable alternative fuel
- Verification of the sustainability of the applied biofuels
- Verification of the facilitated fuel switch with biofuels
- Prevention of double counting
- Allocation of achieved CO2e reduction to clients
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the scope of the reduction is completely up to the client. It can be the entire transport volume but it does not have to be. Clients can also start with specific trade lanes, product categories, a specific reduction target or a fixed budget
The reduction realised with GoodShipping can be reported as scope 3 emission reduction. The client will get a certificate for the corresponding reduction which is validated by an external party, which can be used for a company’s own sustainability auditing and reporting. Currently GoodShipping’s third party verification partner is EY.
No, not at all. The absolute beauty about GoodShipping is that we can reduce your CO2 volumes independently from the supply chain that is in place which makes it a completely hassle-free solution for cargo owners. Any cargo owner can participate, regardless of freight volume, location, trade routes and existing contracts.
Do you still have questions?
Please contact me!
Please contact me!